Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well I'm in my final days of the store closing, May 15th is the last day I will be open. It is sad but I think I'm also relieved in a way. I'm looking forward to a few weeks off and get my house in order and hopefully scrapbook a couple days! I have been very busy the last couple of days moving stuff and taking down gondolas so decided to play a little today and get my blog started.

I have been following Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi blogs and Wendy had these birds she did a class on and they are awesome! I have a couple of birds that were hand carved for me and I have been meaning to paint them for the last 4 years, am I ever glad I never got around to it as I know what I'm going to do with them now! I will post a picture when I get them completed. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment