Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hats Off to You

Yay, I got done early this week for Grungy Monday at http://studiol3.blogspot.com using Tim Holtz www.timholtz.com techniques and I'm also using it for my entry on Simon Says Stamp and Show http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com.

As many of you know my son left for Afghanistan earlier this month. It sound's like communication is going to be very limited so I decided I would make cards for him and get one sent as often as I can. Here is one of them using the technique on Linda's blog and using Wendy Vecchi Stamps stamped on GB & GP & Graphic45 paper.

Have a good one!
Donna

12 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! This card is really neat! You did a great job with Wendy Vecchi's Art Parts on this very special card for your son! I pray that God keeps him safe! My son in law is home now but has done two tours in Iraq. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great masculine card. i'm sure your son will love it, it made me smile for it's quirky-ness
    thanks for sharing.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Donna. I am sure he's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Donna! Love the combo of Wendy and G45, and Tim! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Donna... am sure your son will think it is wonderful too...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! looks fabulous in black and white, I should try those colours, so classy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I keep seeing that stampman and feel somehow he's got to come live at my house, too. I'm sure your son will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love your image of the fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is totaly awesome. The colors just blow me away. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favourite Fade folders and love what you have done with it :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK........not sure how I missed your submission...but let me tell you.....IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

    thanks bunches for playing with the teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete