Saturday, October 1, 2011

Show Men Only

It was World Card Making Day today and I actually got a card done!! Woo Hoo unbelievable!! This will also be my entry for the challenge on Simon Says Stamp and Show blog http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com where the challenge this week is Show Men Only.

I used Tim Holtz Kraft resist paper and Wendy Vecchi-Studio 490 stamps.

I will be sending this to my son in Afghanistan so I didn't want to put to much embellishments on it. Picture didn't turn out so hot (shadows) but I tried my best at outdoor & indoor lighting and this is the best I could get. lol

I had a great week this week, grandson #5...Kolten was born on Tues. he is adorable!! Will post a pick here soon.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna. I really like your "men only" card. Love the Wendy influence! The stamp is wonderful as is the Wendy style flower and flourish. I really like how you've placed the man walking next to the lamp post. And the bird and butterfly...ALWAYS room for those! :) Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, well done! Love the products used, the idea, the recipient...you get the picture!

    ReplyDelete