Monday, November 23, 2009

Vintage

I have been so bad lately neglecting my blog and pretty much everything else!! grrr!! I have been super busy with to many things! I have been working on a couple of projects that I just can't find the right thing to go on them! another grrrrr!! So I decided just to let them sit for awhile and maybe when I go back to them I will be able to figure out just the right thing to put on them. So I decided to do some layouts, love the vintage car! I want to thank everyone who leaves comments on my blog, I appreciate it so much!! Thank you!! And I do frequent your blogs also, and love all the amazing work I see!! I will try be better about leaving a comment.




Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!
Have a good one!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are GREAT! What a nice use of color! And your placement is just fab! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog, and I enjoyed scrolling down through your posts. Love your pieces of art, and your children are just adorable! Mine are 18 & 19, and I always say to them "what did you do to my babies?" lol Enjoy them ... they are so precious.

    ReplyDelete