Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things with Wings

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, you are all so kind!! Linda your challenge has been so much fun and yes I have been using a lot of old family photos for some of my projects, that was my grandmother in the last post with the frame. Love the challenge and your blog!
Now on to another challenge, over at www.simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com they are doing a challenge and this week is Things with Wings. Whew, didn't think I was going to make this one, I thought the date was further out and it is today!!! I have had an idea for awhile and got busy with it last night and finally finished this morning. WHEW!! I've been bookin, took me longer then I thought!! But here it is, I will have to tweak on it a little but my idea of the birdcage turned out pretty good, I used the drunken scotch technique on it. I've been really into the spools, hurry up retailers and get Wendy's Art Parts in!!! I had to take the picture inside today as it is so windy out so not the best!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Donna

8 comments:

  1. OMW...with I could make those letter bigger and bolder cause you project "IS THAT BOMB" totally AMAZING!!

    thanks bunches for joining the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna ... I am so glad you had fun and my word what a beauty this is ... absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show for our very first challenge ... we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is stunning! Love the birdcage and the stand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally awesome, Donna! I just absolutely love it! Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on getting top 3 - your work is fab - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so cool!! Love what you've done with the birdcages - I'll have to try that. Actually, I love everything about this piece! :)

    ReplyDelete