Monday, March 26, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 5

Well I really had good intentions of keeping up on Tim's Creative Chemistry 101 class, that old thing of work really got in the way last week!! grrr
I did watch all the video's and the amount of information he is covering is fantastic!! If you haven't signed up yet it is not to late, you have a lifetime access to the information. It is the most informative class I have ever taken!!
I finally had a chance to get in the craft room this weekend and work on some of the tags. I'm waiting on a few supplies to come in so I jumped on to day 5, here are the tags I made. Fun, fun, fun!! I'm really loving this class!!




Have a good one!!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when work gets in the way of arty endeavors! lol! Me too! Love these, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Donna! I'm with you in being behind. Don't ya love that it's lifetime access?

    ReplyDelete