Monday, September 13, 2010

Art Parts/SSSS

Here is my entry for SSSS http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com where the theme is Holiday Fun, so I went with a Halloween theme. I used Wendy Vecchi's new Art Parts/Spool for the project. I think I'm a little addicted to these spools!! Lovin these Art Parts, lots of fun. I got mine right from Stampers Anonymous and received them within 2 weeks for those who asked.
To windy outside here so couldn't get a back drop to work so the background is house siding (sorry) if I would learn how to use my photo shop program better I probably could have changed it!!
I have a whole tub of Halloween & Fall paper and ya think I could find it in my mess of a craft room, so went with the little pack of paper I did find. I really need to get that room cleaned up as I can't find anything!! Been throwing things around after I use them and you can barely walk in there, even worse now after this project!! lol
The haunted house & bats are some of Tim's GB pieces & inked with Distress Inks & stickles on the bats. The fence I made a template & cut out of GP (really could have used some of Tim's new die cuts & embossing folders on this project)!!
The tree was cut out of Coordinations cardstock. There is glossy accents in the windows & I used the chipped enamel technique for the #31.
I spent 2 hours in town yesterday trying to find some Halloween charms to hang from it, finally found these at JoAnns (which was the only ones they had) couldn't believe how hard it was to find something, I remember seeing stuff like that all over the place! Geezzz
Having fun with these Art Parts, they are Fantastic!! Love them!!
Thanks Wendy for coming up with them!!!

Have a good one!!
Donna

13 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, Donna!! This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a wonderful piece of art!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna, this is totally fantastic! Great piece of art. I love it!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!!!! So much detail and what fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, GOODNESS this is totally spectacular! I just love it to pieces! Every detail is just so awesome! You rocked it, girlfriend! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna.....YOUR ROCK...this is TOTALLY amazing!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with All the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna ... this is a stunner ... absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp-tember hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow !!!! this is absolutely fabulous !!! :-) a brilliant work of art !! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Hop :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Very very cool! Love what you did with the Art Parts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your Halloween Spool on Wendy's blog and bounced here. It's darling. Thank you for the how-to details with the humor thrown in! I will have to stop by your blog now and then to see what's going on in your life - sounds funny so far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Donna. A great decoration. Love all the spooky details and colours.

    ReplyDelete