Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Tags #9 & 10

Finally had a little chance to play over the weekend and got Tag 9 & 10 done.
I did them pretty much the same as Tim, I was a little rushed so not perfect but will do and the main thing was to try the technique & ideas. I really liked coloring your own ribbon and what a cool idea of using the packaging on tag 10!! I plan to keep plunking away at getting all 12 done!!
What a wonderful 12 Tags of Christmas it was, loved all of the tags Tim made!! It amazes me that he takes time out of his busy schedule to do this for everyone, what a generous guy!! And the BTS on Twitter from Mario was great, another generous guy!! Wish them both the best Holiday Season!!


Have a good one!!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags, Donna! Yep, sometimes it's a lot easier to just follow the master, I did that quite a bit this year! lol!

    ReplyDelete