Monday, December 6, 2010

Double Distress/12 Tags of Christmas

Oh Yi Yi, will someone please slow my days down!! Between Christmas, Work & DH's retirement (lots & lots of forms to fill out) the days are going by way to fast!! I do have most of my Christmas shopping done and the tree is up so I guess I might be a little ahead of the game for Christmas. I think this is the earliest I've ever gotten most of the shopping done!! I'm not baking this year (so I say) so that will help! I did get this card done for the CCC where the challenge was Double Distress on Linda's blog but never had time to upload it. geeezzz This technique is a lot of fun!

When the challenge was first posted I wanted to make some flowers for something I'm decorating so I had tried these out, they didn't turn out quite how I wanted them but I'm sure I will find something to use them on.

Aren't you just loving the 12 Tags of Christmas on Tim's blog, all the tags have been fantastic so far!! The man drips with creativity!! And must never sleep, wish I could hang in there one night and see it right away when it is finished but that would mean about 3 in the morning for me, no can do!! I haven't had much time to play but did get day 4 done. I didn't have any facets so I used a fragment instead, this technique was trickier then I thought it would be, I will definitely have to practice some more on this one!!
I have seen some of the tags everyone has done and they all have been awesome, love how some of you are putting your own spin on them!! Looking forward to the next tag!!
Have a good one!!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love these, Donna, and those flowers are just awesome! Great work! Amazing how time flies, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete