Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tag #7

I got one more tag done, tag#7! I have to admit this one gave me a little trouble!! I got a little to much green on the tag, but hey it's Christmas right and the poinsettia was harder to put together then I expected, I didn't leave enough space in the center to use the button I wanted to use but made this one work. I haven't had much time lately so I have been rushing threw them so hopefully after Christmas I can concentrate on them. First a few projects for classes at work!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Donna, you've done such a wonderful job on your 12 Tags pieces, and I love that you were able to use this one for your CCC entry, too! The sparkly poinsettia is beautiful!

    I think we can all relate to feeling rushed, but hang in there and remember to have fun this week! I hope you have a truly magical Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, your tag is gorgeous so lovely and sparkly. Merry Christmas. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one gave me trouble, too! Yours turned out magnificent, Donna! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete