Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CHA/Family

Hey, how's everyone doing?
I uploaded some more pics but uploaded them in the wrong order, no time for a do over!!

After CHA I went to my sisters house in Sun City for a few days, I had a great time visiting and seeing all of her kids and grandkids.

Here's a pic of the grandkids...

Here's one of me, my sister & husband & her lovely daughters...

More pics from CHA...
Vintaj has come out with Sizzix dies to emboss on their metal, really cool!!!

Here's one of me, Wendy Vecchi, Tim Holtz & Mario Rossi, love those guys!! This was the last day of the show and I was getting worn out!! My eyes felt like I was looking through two peas and they look it to!! lol The rest of them always take good pics, don't know how they do it!!

Here's a page from one of Wendy's displays...
Sorry it's sideways, don't strain your neck!!


More Vintaj...


Quick Quotes had these really big canvas's they scraped, awesome!!


Susie West's class...

The Girls Paperie booth...


I have been super busy since I got back, March is National Craft month and I have a full line up of classes to do, make and takes & demos!! I have been designing classes and trying to get samples done!! Whew!! I am taking a few days to go scrapbooking with my daughter and friends at a cabin by the lake at the end of Feb. and I can't wait!! Hope to get another giveaway up soon!!
Have a good one!!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment