Monday, April 26, 2010

Wallet/Coupon Holder

Happy Monday everyone! I just got back from the cities (Minneapolis/St.Paul) yesterday, it was a nice get away! Went to a frame moulding appreciation day, then shopped and ate the rest of the time. Fun to just get away!

Remember all those photos in my last post I was going to get scrapped, well a quick trip into town to get a few pieces of paper to get them done with, lead to this...

A little wallet/coupon holder. Ohhh how I love my Wendy (Studio490) stamps!!! I did this one up real quick, so will need to do another one and perfect it a little. I will be doing a class on these the middle of May. Needless to say I never got all those pictures scrapped! Will have to try find some time this week to work on them.

Thanks again everyone for all your nice comments! I appreciate them!!!!

Have a good one!

Donna



7 comments:

  1. This is really cool, Donna! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, that is so pretty! I wish I had your talent. I always enjoy your blog, and try to visit several times a week.
    Hugs, Pat Smith ATT group

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wallet/coupon holder is beautiful! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete