Monday, May 3, 2010

Tim Holtz Sizzix Die Cut Layouts

Hope everyone had a GREAT Inter-National Scrapbook Day/weekend!! I managed to get a little scrapbooking done. Still having fun with my Tim Holtz Sizzix die cuts!!!! This layout is of all 4 of my grandson's....

I used sandable coordinations paper and Movers & Shapers die cut to matt the pictures. I also used Heart Wings, Elegant Flourishes & Hardware Findings die cuts.

The next one is of the youngest grandson's birthday party...

It is a double layout but for the life of me I can not get it to upload, so here are parts of it...



I wanted to do something different to put on the edge of the pictures so I used the Gadget Gears die cut. They were fun to do!!

Thanks again everyone for all your nice comments and visiting my blog regularly!!

Have a good one everyone!!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. GREAT Pages, Donna!!! Love how you used the gears!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ideas for the dies, Donna! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so clever, using the gears in a childs print! I would never have thought of that. DUH! haha I always enjoy your work & the fresh approach you bring to paper crafting!
    Hugs, Pat SMith att member

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice - really like the colourful whimsical nature of this!

    ReplyDelete