Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tim Holtz die cut album

My 6 yr. old grandson loves my new puppy Maddie. He was with us when we picked her out. He knew I had taken some pictures of him & Maddie and has been asking if I could get him some of the pictures, and I keep forgetting (bad grandma here)!! Anyway, I'm going to see him this weekend so I made up this little album with some of the pictures in it for him made with Tim Holtz die cuts. Nothing fancy, after all a 6 yr. old is going to be carrying it around so didn't get to fancy with it.


These dies are so easy to take a little chipboard and some paper and you have a cute little album. I used movers & shapers baroque with the repostionable magnetic die for the holes and movers & shapers styled lables for the matts behind the pictures. Also, used heart wings & regal crest. I did get the holes a little to far down, will have to watch that next time. Another thing, make sure you cut the chipboard & paper at the same time as if you go back and try line up the holes, it doesn't work to well, trust me!! I truly love these die cuts!! I took these pictures inside so not the best as there was no way I was going outside to take them, cold, rainy & windy day here today!!!



Have a good one!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!! And what a great way to use the new die-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Donna, and you are really SMOKIN' those dies! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little album! I know he will treasure it. Thanks for posting, as I always enjoy your work.
    Hugs, Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Donna,

    did you "on purpose" forget about the pictures so you could suprise him with this album ?
    I bet your grandson will carry this book around to show to all his friends and teacher and....!!
    The dies of Tim ARE great : I used them a lot already. A book is one of my next projects if I see this :)

    greetings from Belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete