Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 & Pumpkin Layout

Remembering 9/11/01 today.

Bless those affected by 9/11. And a big thank you to all the soldiers for keeping us safe EVERYDAY and bless you and your families for the sacrifices you endure so we can be safe and FREE! As a mom of a soldier I know about these all to well!

I do have good news though, I just found out yesterday that my son who has been in Iraq for the last year is on his way back to the states and should be back with his wife & son on Sun.! What a relief!!! This is his second time over there so I am so thankful he has made it through it twice! Wish I could be there for the welcome home ceremony on his base but he needs his time alone with his family, I will get to go see him in Oct. can't wait!! It is one thing to know he is safe but it doesn't become real until you see them!

I have been busy working on to many projects at one time!!! I got the Christmas Curio done and have been working on a Christmas album & Halloween album for classes. I need to concentrate on one or the other as I'm not getting either one done!

Here is a layout I did, I made the pumpkin out of grunge paper using Studio 490 stamps! They turn out so cute! Love grunge paper!

Have a good one!
Donna


2 comments:

  1. What great layout. I love the poppin pumpkins! TFS

    Wishing you abundant blessings,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - love how the pumpkins pop out!!

    ReplyDelete