Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sneak Peek

Busy, busy, busy!!! Last week was family time, sister from CA was here, babysitting Jackson and Landi's family was here, Soooooo Nice!!!!!

Lunch with sisters....


Jackson loves shoes.....


Family Picnic in the park.....


Caidin's new puppy Remi.....


Green eyes.....


Sticker head & spaghetti face Bridger, so cute.....


Chirstmas in Sept. Yup, that is what I have been concentrating on, never to early to think of gifts to give! Here is a little peek at one of the projects I have been working on. Photo isn't the greatest, I have a professional photographer that lives behind me, I think I'm going to have to have her come over and take my pictures!!
I have been more in the gathering of supplies mode, I'm not a fan of ordering on line and having to wait until they arrive! I did hit a couple of LSS stores & Hobby Lobby yesterday and scored a few things I can use. A week to late at one of them to pick up some rock candy. Grrrr! Hope to finish the two projects I have been working on this week.


Have a good one!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment