Monday, September 14, 2009

Altered Art

Beautiful Mon. morning here. I'm so grateful that Shad is now home from Iraq and back with his wife & son! I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet as it was late last night when he got home, but looking forward to his phone call today!

I had a productive weekend working on some altered art projects for classes. I guess it pays to babysit grandson until 2:00 in the morning! I love fall with all it's beautiful colors and Halloween is right around the corner. How about a little Boo holiday accordian decor for the season, full of bats, spiders, witches and even a vulture, display on a mantel, end table etc. Again my photography isn't the greatest, I really do need to contact my professional photographer neighbor to take pictures of my projects!




Altered frame with grunge paper rose and a ornate frame with grunge paper rose. Learn how to make these grunge paper rose's, as Wendy would say they are addicting!
These make wonderful gifts for any occasion and Christmas is right around the corner!


If you are interested in doing any of these projects for a class, contact me for info.
Have a good one!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! What great projects Donna!! Halloween stuff is very cute! Have your neighbor teach you how to take great pics and share the tips with us! And I love the flowers - nice dimension and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects...Went to a Tim class too and got the rose and the directions but haven't tried to do one on my own yet!

    ReplyDelete