Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Festival/Layout of Wendy V. & me

I have been busy, busy, busy! I had a garage sale Fri. & Sat. so that kept me pretty busy for a while. Glad it is over, they are a lot of work! On Sat. after the sale we went to Landi's and on Sun. we went to a fall festival, had so much fun! Of course the beautiful weather we had been having had to turn and it was cold, windy & rainy! But we had a good time, so fun watching the kids!

Here is a layout I did with a picture of Wendy V. & myself at CHA Orlando. I used the tags Wendy was demoing and gave to me, one was from CHA Anaheim & the other from CHA Orlando. Added a lot of grunge paper embellishments using Wendy's stamps. Love her stamps!!! I took a copy of the back where she signed it and made a little tag out of it.


FALL FESTIVAL



















1 comment: