Monday, January 25, 2010

Funky Necklace

I have drank way to much coke tonight, not tired! I have a busy day tomorrow and I'm so going to regret it!!!! I decided to finish a project I have been working on. I made this funky necklace using fragments, memory glass and frame, some of Tim's Ideaology and Wendy's stamps. I used frosted glass in the frame as that is what I had on hand but I think I will order some clear ones and change it. I think I will also order the more silver frames and change that to when they come in. It was a fun little project to make!





Have a good one!!
Donna

11 comments:

  1. Donna - it's so cool! Sandi - ATT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna -

    This is just wonderful! What a great job you've done - I'd wear it!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative. I'd wear it in a heartbeat! Well done, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Donna,

    nice necklace ! You have to wear it often !
    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so cool. What a great job you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY COOL!! Don't you just love fragments! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a neat necklace Donna!
    :)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace is loverly as is ;o) I wouldn't change much except the glass as you noted...but the rest -- ooh-la la!
    Also love your roses falling out of the frame...what a cool idea -- thinking outside the frame ;o)
    Thanks for the inspiration ;o)
    Julie A from Montana

    ReplyDelete